Are you feeling run down? Have you experienced fatigue, hair loss, headaches, or even depression? IV therapy may be just what you need.
IV therapy utilizes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and other natural elements to treat a wide range of disorders and health conditions.
If you are vitamin deficient, experience fatigue, congenital disabilities, headaches, and even depression, contact us today. We will create a custom IV Therapy treatment plan that will help restore your health and help you regain your quality of life.
Rejuvenate your body with IV therapy
Call us today to schedule a consultation
Vitamin IV Therapy
IV therapy is a highly effective treatment, providing a combination of vitamins and supplements to replenish your body and boost your health. By using intravenous fluids, we can quickly deliver the healing effects of the right mix of vitamins and minerals to your cells.
IV treatments replenish the nutrients that are vital to proper function and optimum health. Once we supply these nutrients intravenously, you can heal, revitalize, and rejuvenate your body naturally. We use IV fluids to revive lost energy, enhance your immune system, and diminish the signs of aging.
IV therapy delivers the refreshing cocktail quickly for results you’ll feel immediately. We offer a number of vitamin IV therapy treatments, each with a mix that’s designed to address specific issues.
High doses of vitamins and other nutrients are used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin, delivered intravenously, can boost your immune system, antioxidant levels, and tissue health. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant, glutathione is used mostly in the brain and liver. It helps your body detoxify itself and also supports immune system function.
- Calcium: You need calcium for bone and tooth health. When given to you as part of infusion therapy, calcium can also decrease your muscle tension.
- Magnesium: Magnesium treatment can relieve your pain, migraines, constipation, cramps, and muscle tension. Plus, it can increase your energy levels.
- B vitamins: You may be more familiar with receiving B vitamin injections. Many Americans are low in one or more of these vital nutrients. Receiving them as an IV treatment can increase your energy levels and improve your mood. They also support weight loss efforts and nervous and adrenal system health.
Benefits of Nutritional IV Drips
IV drips deliver nutrients and supplements quickly, so your cells can improve function.
The IV therapy available to our patients offers many benefits, including:
Improved Wellness: You will be better able to fight illness, maintain emotional balance, and enhance mental clarity. Treatment can also assist with specific health issues such as reducing the symptoms of migraines, asthma and allergies, accelerating the healing of wounds, improving tissue health, and fighting fatigue.
Beauty: A special blend of nutrients including antioxidants will detoxify your body, providing a more youthful, healthy complexion. Our IV therapy will target free radicals to reduce signs of aging and dull complexions from damaged tissue. You’ll see a smoother, more even skin tone, fewer wrinkles, and less prominent UV damage spots. Not only will your skin be clearer, but you will also notice shinier, healthier hair, stronger nails, and clearer eyes.
Improved Performance: IV drips for athletes promote healing, reduce recovery time, provide quick rehydration, and help you maintain healthy muscle and tissue to maintain peak performance. The IV treatment also helps reduce the toxins that build up in the body when exercising, making it easier to heal after an injury.
Hangover Treatment: IV hydration therapy helps restore the nutrients and hydration that alcohol removes from your body. It eases headaches, nausea, dizziness, and sensitivity to light and sound while providing a boost of energy to overcome feelings of fatigue. The detoxifying effect restores electrolytes so that you’re ready to face your day.
If you have been thinking about getting IV therapy in Renton, Kent, Bellevue or any city in King County, call us today at (425) 271-4543 to schedule a free consultation.