When it comes to achieving a more youthful-looking appearance, dermal fillers have been shown to provide high-quality results time and time again.
If you still feel young and vibrant on the inside, but your skin is starting to show its age, facial fillers can help turn back the hands of time to smooth out those fine lines and wrinkles.
Get in touch with us at Hughes Chiropractic & Massage today to schedule a free aesthetics consultation, and we will go over your options.
We can enhance your appearance with our safe, non-surgical aesthetic treatments
Be as beautiful on the outside as you feel on the inside
Call us for a free consultation (425) 271-4543
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers refer to injectable treatments that are designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin.
They are also used to help accentuate specific facial features to help achieve a more youthful and healthy appearance.
There are many different brands of dermal fillers, and they are made from a variety of different materials that may include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat.
We carry several FDA-approved brands of dermal filler, including:
- Restalyne Defyne
- Restalyne Refyne
- Restalyne Lift
- Restalyne Silk
We can use our dermal fillers in a variety of different ways that include:
- Nasolabial fold lifts – Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines by lifting the skin around your nose and mouth.
- Cheek augmentation – We can help you achieve a more angled or soft look by enhancing the cheeks or jawline.
- Lip enhancement – Adding volume to your lips to make them more youthful looking.
- Temples – We can restore volume in the temple area to help eliminate forehead wrinkles.
Dermal filler injections are a quick and minimally invasive procedure, with results that can last for up to 18 months in some cases.
Benefits of Our Filler
Many people like you who have begun to notice the signs of aging and want to turn back the clock in the least invasive way possible turn to dermal fillers.
These treatments offer a wide range of benefits, such as:
- They are quick, easy, and minimally invasive
- You often get noticeable results right away
- The results look and feel natural
- You’ll notice plump wrinkles and smoother-looking lines
- Enhanced volume on your face
- Firmer looking skin
- Improved hydration in your skin
- A reduction in brow furrows
- Improved self-confidence
- Better self-esteem
- You’ll feel more in alignment with how you feel on the inside
- Fewer insecurities
To learn more about dermal fillers in Renton, Kent, Bellevue or any city in King County, call us today at (425) 271-4543 to schedule a consultation.