Many people believe that chiropractic care is limited to the occasional sore back or neck, but it is an important health care tool that can be used for a variety of conditions. Not only are there many things traditional spinal manipulation can assist with, but your chiropractor will have many other skills that can help with a wide variety of ailments. At Hughes Chiropractic & Massage in Renton, WA, we have a truly full-service chiropractor, Dr. Trisha Hughes. Through various methods, she is able to diagnose and treat many different conditions. Some of these include:
- Back Pain - Both lower and upper back pain are common and can be treated with traditional spinal manipulation or with methods such as spinal decompression and therapeutic massage.
- Neck Pain - A common issue with posture issues and car accidents.
- Headaches - A large percentage of headaches are what doctors call cervicogenic. This means they originate from the neck. Regaining proper joint function in the neck almost always helps or completely alleviates these headaches. At Hughes Chiropractic and Massage we'll work to get to the bottom of why you are getting headaches and work with you to find the right solution to bring them under control.
- Chronic pain - Conditions like fibromyalgia and arthritis can cause chronic pain that sometimes demands something more than spinal manipulation. We also provide treatments like myofascial release, therapeutic massage, cupping, decompression, and trigger point therapy as effective pain management tools.
- Sports Injuries - Whether you have sprains, strains, shin splints, or runner's knee there is likely a treatment option for you at Hughes Chiropractic. We can also help you build muscle strength and develop techniques that will help you avoid future injury.
- Work and Personal Injuries - From carpal tunnel to whiplash, there are a variety of injuries that can occur either in the workplace or as a result of an auto accident or other type of accident. Not only does our chiropractor treat these injuries, but we help verify your condition to insurance companies in order to help with any claims you need to make.
If you are looking into chiropractic care, massage, or any other type of holistic care for your injuries and ailments in Renton, WA, Dr. Trisha Hughes is your top choice in the area to provide the quality care and treatment you need. To learn more about all the options we provide, contact us at Hughes Chiropractic & Massage in Renton, WA at (425) 271-4543 to schedule an appointment.